Cold Fusion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Yu-Gi-Oh community based on Dueling Network. We aim to reach a competitive level in the clan war scene as well as being a good community. Feel free to join!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tipsy's Chaos Dragons

Go down 
+2
Lone Wolf 1887
TipsyCat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko

Neko

Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:00 pm

D:.. W-well... FIBER JAR D<!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf 1887

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Just as funny. Please, kindly, shut up and stop trying, for all our sakes.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, fine, I suppose. Sorry again for annoying you.
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:10 pm

I do agree with Neko on this one actually. I don't particularly like Darkflare in this deck right now, since I think it has been outclassed by Lavalval Chain. I also agree with Alice on this one, Soul Charge is so good in this deck. I'd run 3, along with 3 Kuribandit, which I feel is also a great asset to this deck.

I also agree with Neko on Dragon Souls on this one, since I feel it is a bit too slow. I would personally also remove the Mirror Force and just go trapless. The main meta is Geargia, Mermail and Rulers, and I can only see Mirror Force being semi-useful against Geargia. Going trapless in this deck is good IMO, since you have more cards to focus on your main combo and you can make your opponent's MSTs useless, if they run them.

I would take Eclipse Wyvern down to 1 too, since it has has 2 targets, and if you draw either REDMD or Dark Armed, you've got a dead card in your deck.

I would also get rid of Ryko and run just Lylas. Ryko is a bit too slow nowadays, so I don't think it's worth running. I would also take out MST as well, since you have Lyla and blinding isn't very good this format. I do also agree with Neko about running Trag as either a 2 of or nothing, but that's just me.

I would also highly suggest the inclusion of a Plaguespreader Zombie, to go with your Black and White Dragons. Also, Beelze is a pretty good card, regardless of 101.

If you ever need any help with your side deck, hit me up some time. I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
https://coldfusionclan.forumotion.co.uk
Lone Wolf 1887

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:11 pm

TipsyCat wrote:
TipsyCat wrote:

Anywayz, What do you think of my deck?

There! D:

That isn't trying to be told what you should do. That's just asking if people think it's good or bad.
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Wow, that posting argument happened while I was writing all this up.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf 1887

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:15 pm

The Boss wrote:
I do agree with Neko on this one actually. I don't particularly like Darkflare in this deck right now, since I think it has been outclassed by Lavalval Chain. I also agree with Alice on this one, Soul Charge is so good in this deck. I'd run 3, along with 3 Kuribandit, which I feel is also a great asset to this deck.

I also agree with Neko on Dragon Souls on this one, since I feel it is a bit too slow. I would personally also remove the Mirror Force and just go trapless. The main meta is Geargia, Mermail and Rulers, and I can only see Mirror Force being semi-useful against Geargia. Going trapless in this deck is good IMO, since you have more cards to focus on your main combo and you can make your opponent's MSTs useless, if they run them.

I would take Eclipse Wyvern down to 1 too, since it has has 2 targets, and if you draw either REDMD or Dark Armed, you've got a dead card in your deck.

I would also get rid of Ryko and run just Lylas. Ryko is a bit too slow nowadays, so I don't think it's worth running. I would also take out MST as well, since you have Lyla and blinding isn't very good this format. I do also agree with Neko about running Trag as either a 2 of or nothing, but that's just me.

I would also highly suggest the inclusion of a Plaguespreader Zombie, to go with your Black and White Dragons. Also, Beelze is a pretty good card, regardless of 101.

If you ever need any help with your side deck, hit me up some time. I'd be happy to help.

tl;dr

Add Soul Charge. I think every deck should run it at 3. And 3 Kuribandit.

Never run a card that takes a turn to use. NO traps and NO flip effect monsters. EVER. With the exception of Kuribandit, you should never use an effect that isn't offensive.

Run Beelze + Plague. No-one has EVER told you that before!
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes, exactly!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf 1887

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Wow. You're smart. Clearly.
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Lone, you contradicted yourself. You said 3 Soul Charges, YET you said don't run a card that takes a turn to use. THAT CARD DOES. It skips your battle phase, which you can't do ESPECIALLY in Chaos Dragons.
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:25 pm

And let the shitstorm ensue...

Last edited by The Boss on Fri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf 1887

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm

I didn't contradict myself once. Adreus, Gauntlet Launcher, etc. are all cards that can still work. Just because you can't attack, that doesn't mean the turn is gone.
Back to top Go down
TipsyCat

TipsyCat

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Neko wrote:
Lone, you contradicted yourself. You said 3 Soul Charges, YET you said don't run a card that takes a turn to use. THAT CARD DOES. It skips your battle phase, which you can't do ESPECIALLY in Chaos Dragons.

No one understands Sarcasm ;-;
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Nope. <.< Also, Soul Charge, as I've explained before, is a simply terrible card, and as you've explained before, I will counteract it. Soul Charge can't be compared to Rekindling, because Rekindling wins the game. Soul Charge loses you the game. ( This is what has happened whenever my opponent has played Rekindling, I lost. Whenever my opponent has played Soul Charge, I won the turn after. )
Back to top Go down
NotHjalmarr

NotHjalmarr

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:48 am

This is a deck profile not a let's not debate if soul charge is good or not profile. It looks good. Mind if I test run it at my locals? I've been out of the meta for a while and I'm trying new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:22 am

I agree with Hjalmarr. We have been rather.. Presumptuous.
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:23 am

We need to all stop spamming.

Last edited by The Boss on Sun May 11, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:24 am

Boss, if you could, please lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
TipsyCat

TipsyCat

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:06 pm

NotHjalmarr wrote:
This is a deck profile not a let's not debate if soul charge is good or not profile. It looks good. Mind if I test run it at my locals? I've been out of the meta for a while and I'm trying new stuff.

Sure thing, I've ran it on DN and Dev for over a year, currently in the process of building it myself. I just pulled a Veiler so it's nearly done.
Back to top Go down
TipsyCat

TipsyCat

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Neko wrote:

And no, sorry for the doublepost, but the argument is over and I don't want my deck locked.
Back to top Go down
Newcomer 1

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:51 am

I absolutely agree: Soul Charge has its downsides.

BUT: I think the effect of Soul Charge is too powerfull to just ignore the card.
I think especially in chaos dragons 1-2 Soul Charges is a must. I would love to pay 2000 LP to summon Lightpulsar and red-eyes darkness metal dragon from my grave.

PS: I never would run 3 Soul Charge, except you really need it ASAP. If you run 3, minimum 1 will be dead in the hand later
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:04 am

Neko wrote:

I agree with Tipsy, you can't just tell me what to do. I don't have anything against you and I know you've been a forum staff before, but I have my own way of running things, and I don't think locking topics is the best way of solving everything. Besides, it's Tipsy's thread, so you can't ask me on her behalf. What I mean, although I may have failed to communicate this properly, was that we should stop spamming, not stop posting altogether. I will edit my post.

Anyways, let's keep discussion rolling.

I do agree with Newcomer on Soul Charge and I really do recommend it, although I may not object to 3 as much as Newcomer does, the reason being simply that I'd want to see the card as often as possible. However, I do understand why Newcomer doesn't like 3, as it is terrible late game.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Oh, Boss. You're too kind and forgiving. Such a role model leader...

Last edited by Neko on Mon May 12, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:30 pm

That's better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tipsy's Chaos Dragons   Tipsy's Chaos Dragons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tipsy's Chaos Dragons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion Clan :: Dueling :: Deck Studio-
Jump to: