Cold Fusion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Yu-Gi-Oh community based on Dueling Network. We aim to reach a competitive level in the clan war scene as well as being a good community. Feel free to join!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mythic Rulers deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather19

My Mythic Rulers deck Empty
PostSubject: My Mythic Rulers deck   My Mythic Rulers deck EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:25 am

1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Debris Dragon
2 Flamvell Guard
3 Kuribandit
3 Maxx "C"
1 Mythic Tree Dragon
2 Mythic Water Dragon
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
2 The White Stone of Legend
1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Cards of Consonance
3 Dragon Shrine
1 Foolish Burial
1 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
3 Soul Charge
1 Trade-In
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Torrential Tribute

side deck
2 Black Horn of Heaven
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Metaion, the Timelord
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Skill Drain
1 Swift Scarecrow
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Xyz Encore

extra deck
1 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
1 Number 46: Dragluon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Star Eater
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Stardust Spark Dragon

I run 2 mythic water dragons and 2 blue eyes because of soul charge i run 1 trade-in because i often found that when i ran 2 i would pull one and it would be stuck in my hand i run two white stone because i run 2 blue eyes and because i really wanted to focus this deck on syncros and level 8 overlays
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

My Mythic Rulers deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mythic Rulers deck   My Mythic Rulers deck EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:35 am

This is a very solid build. It looks alot like Hoban's build but you've changed a couple of cards to suit your taste. I'll give my opinion though quickly.

I think you should definitely run at least 2 Cards of Consonance since getting a target for Consonance is not hard. I would also recommend that you bring Trade-In up to 2 as well since I really don't think it should be too hard to get targets to hand. Remember that you can always use mythic water as well.

I would take maxx c down to 2 as well, since this is DN and you are bound to face a variety of decks, not just rulers, mermail or geargia.

Personally, I would put Bottomless into the main deck just because I think it's a really good trap, and with Soul Charge out it's become even better. I would also try to put a raigeki break in the deck as well instead of 1 PWWBas this deck gets through cards quickly, and I'd rather see 1 break and 1 PWWB than 2 PWWBs for more options. If you can find space in the main deck, you might also want to tech one Vanity's Emptiness in.

The side deck looks solid, but if you could fit in an Orient Dragon and a Rank 4 into the extra, that would be good. You do get times when you are debrising for maxx c or mythic tree.

Hope I helped, and good luck with the deck!
Back to top Go down
https://coldfusionclan.forumotion.co.uk

My Mythic Rulers deck
Page 1 of 1