Cold Fusion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Yu-Gi-Oh community based on Dueling Network. We aim to reach a competitive level in the clan war scene as well as being a good community. Feel free to join!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey all, it's me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko

Neko

Hey all, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, it's me!   Hey all, it's me! EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi, my name is Neko. Some of you all may remember me, some may not. Most may not. I'm from various academies and I've picked up quite a few skills along the way, including deck building, dueling and ruling knowledge/logistics/strategies. If you want to duel or if you need help with ANYTHING, my DN name is Genryusai Yamamoto. I'm a fan of Bleach. My former account was HitsugayaToshiro, which is now banned for reasons I'd rather not discuss. I'm glad I could meet you all, I hope I can duel you. I love challenges. For one last comment, I put this in the announcement section because I'm announcing my return to academies!
Back to top Go down
darkcorelord

Hey all, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, it's me!   Hey all, it's me! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:37 pm

hiii nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Hey all, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, it's me!   Hey all, it's me! EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

The pleasure's all mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey all, it's me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, it's me!   Hey all, it's me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all, it's me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion Clan :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: