Cold Fusion Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Yu-Gi-Oh community based on Dueling Network. We aim to reach a competitive level in the clan war scene as well as being a good community. Feel free to join!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Team Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

War Team Tournament Empty
PostSubject: War Team Tournament   War Team Tournament EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Yes, it is time for us to start warring. I am holding a tourney for everyone in this clan. The winner will be the leader of our war team (at least for as long as I want them to be) and the other 3 will have automatic membership in the war team. Sign up simply by replying to this topic and saying what DN username you will be using. The tourney will happen over the course of a week, so there is not much time pressure for anyone who is worried. Sign-ups will be closing by the end of Sunday, so make sure you join quick. Good luck to you all, and (cheese time) may the odds ever be in your favour.
Back to top Go down
https://coldfusionclan.forumotion.co.uk
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: War Team Tournament   War Team Tournament EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:48 pm

BRING! IT! ON! The Boss personally knows me from a previous academy we went to together. I'm hoping to do well, and I hope I can lead the war team. Let me be the first to sign up, PUT NEKO DOWN. This will be a feat for the ages.
Back to top Go down
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

PostSubject: Re: War Team Tournament   War Team Tournament EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:51 am

No one wants to participate?
Back to top Go down
https://coldfusionclan.forumotion.co.uk
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: War Team Tournament   War Team Tournament EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:57 am

I would like to participate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Team Tournament   War Team Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

War Team Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion Clan :: Events :: Tournaments-
Jump to: